Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome to Susanne's Garden Moment's Blog. Saturday's show was about Fall Gardening and what we can still do even in the fall and the winter in the garden. The topic took a right turn when we started talking about how gardening can be more than about gardens. Know what I mean? We started talking about taking gardening personally and taking responsibility in how we "grow ourselves" to become more efficient in how we think of things....like water and the use of it and the importance of water. I hope the Show was a gentle reminder about water and I how precious water is.

The Show is not just for the listeners. I hope you know that. It made me think about my own consumption of water. Let's just say I was inspired by the Show. You?

This is the Educational Perspective Hour on www.kabf.org and doing this Show is an education for me. I had never really thought much about my garden, even though it is rather incredible. Life has been an education for me, as a single mom, I realize now I used the garden has kind of a secret place to be creative, work off alot of steam and be alone with my thoughts, ideas and "moments". But one does not need a garden to have moments. YOU?

Are you out there? I will leave it at that. Would you like to talk about Saturday's Show? Water? Gardening? Moments? I look forward to hearing from you.
Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment