Thursday, March 4, 2010

Susanne's Garden Moments Show

Susanne's Garden Moments with its new audio stream online will go "on location" this Saturday, March 6th on http://radiotime.com/station/s_31318KABF_883.aspx @ 1:00pm-2:00pm EST. I am excited about the Show. I hope you will listen and give me some feedback. I am headed to St. Petersburg, FL to meet and interview Janell Clare and to see her Outdoor Room. Janell lives in a small home, has a small garden with a cozy Outdoor Room she has created that overlooks her garden. How sweet does this sound? We will hear how it happened on a small budget, but with lots of creativity.

Gardening and outdoor living provides us the freedom to play and have fun. We can let our imaginations go wild. It is a stage for playfulness. Springtime brings us new opportunities also and I hope my springtime suggestions will motivate the Listeners to "play in the dirt."

I am not sure about you, but I allow life to "wind me up too tight". Gardening loosens me up. Hey, I like that. Join me on Saturday in St. Petersburg as we visit Janell in her Outdoor Room, to hear her story and feel her energy in her home and garden. P.S. Do you have a garden or outdoor space you want me to visit? Just let me know at susannegardenmoments@gmail.com or Google Susanne's Garden Moments and become a Facebook Friend or FAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment