Thursday, April 29, 2010

Susanne's Garden Moments

Susanne's Garden Moments will be streamed online at the all new and improved hhtp://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=31318& this Saturday, May 1, 2010 between 1:00 - 2:00 pm EST.

This week I will be "on location" in my very own back yard and garden. What a sweet and peaceful place to be as I will try to tap into the imagination of my Listeners to give them a glimpse of my gardening experiences and memories as we TOUR the gardens together. I have had 22 years+ of gardening moments. I know I don't sound that old (just kidding).

We will also participate in our 2nd Annual Plant SALE where my neighbor Pat and I won't get rich by selling some "starts" we have re-potted but it will be fun interviewing Pat and the shoppers to hear their gardening moments and the projects they are working on.

Join me this Saturday in my garden. If you are in the area, come to the Plant SALE. Tell them Susanne sent you and get a FREE plant!!

1 comment: