Thursday, June 3, 2010

Susanne's Garden Moments

Saturday, June 5th, 2010 @ 1:00 pm EST on http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=31318&
This week I will be "on location" at Green Meadows Farms in Monticello, Fl. Monticello is just east of Tallahassee. When most people think of Florida, they think of palm trees, sand and Disney World. Florida has some awesome farmland. This is Opening Weekend there for U-Pick USDA Certified Organic Blueberries. I have picked strawberries and raspberries as a kid on our small farm in SE Indiana, but never blueberries. I am looking forward to the adventure and I invite you to come along.

I am celebrating one year on community radio this Saturday. Let's hear it for Susanne's Garden Moments....Happy Anniversary. Join me for the celebration party, we will eat some blueberries together and support our local farms and farmers in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment